Halong Royal Palace Cruise 2 Days 1 Night package
The boutique beauty of the cruise will charm all the guests at the first glance. Among hundreds of boats and cruises in Halong Bay. We can say for sure that the Royal Palace Cruise is the unique one which was designed specially like a Royal Palace, Totally different with any other one in Halong Bay. You will never see any one which look same the Royal Palace Cruise..
The Cruise has fourteen spacious cabins, full of luxury equipment with private en-suite bathroom, a large sundeck, elegant dining room, lounge bar, massage room
Why with us?
- Out itinerary with different route will take you to untouched area, getting away from crowds, more time for cruising and relaxing, more private time especially for couples and loves.
- Our staffs are enthusiastic, dynamic, well trained and dedicated.
- Our slogan is “Enjoy the Comfort”
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Ha Long Bay (L, D)
Scenic cruise, Vong Vieng village, kayaking, swimming
07:45 – 08:00: Pick up at your hotel and depart for Ha Long City.
12:30 – On arrival at Hongai pier, you will board your Royal Palace Cruise and you are warmly welcomed by professional and friendly crew. Check into cabin.
13:00 – Enjoy specially prepared lunch while cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay with thousands of amazing limestone islands emerging from emerald water. Sailing with Royal Palace Cruise in very tranquil route, exploring the exotic beauty of the must see Bai Tu Long Bay, a feeling in paradise will come to you.
15.30 – Visit Vong Vieng floating fishing village. Our guide will give you some information and interesting facts about this fascinating village and its local community, kayaking through slide rock cliffs.
16:30 – Back to your Royal Palace Cruise, keep cruising for an hour more to the sleeping area.
18:15 – Join the sunset party on the sundeck in warm and romantic atmosphere, drinking wine, enjoy fresh local fruit, listening soft, light music from the sundeck bar.
19:00 – Enjoy the special dinner cooked by our professional chef.
20:30 – Evening activities like singing karaoke, dancing, squid fishing, and playing cards or relax at leisure
Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Bai Tu Long Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
Surprising Cave, scenic cruise, cooking class
06:00 – Take photos of sunrise, morning exercise with our Tai Chi master, a perfect healthy way to start a new day.
07:00 – Enjoy your breakfast, coffee, tea, fruits.
08:00 – Visit Surprising Cave – the most beautiful one in Ha Long Bay
09:00 – Back to Royal Palace Cruise, keep cruising forwards Bai Tu Long Bay to explore another parts of the huge Bai Tu Long Bay.
09:30 – Check–out time
10:00 – Cooking class opened right on the cruise
11:00 – Farewell lunch served on the cruise before you arrive at harbor
12:30 – Get on the bus to Hanoi
16:30 – Transfer you back to your hotel.
Tariffs of Royal Palace Cruise: from 15th Dec 2014 till 30th Sept 2015
(Price is in USD/ per person)
|Deluxe Elegance Room||$210||$150/pax||N/A||$80|
|Royal Suite Room||$250||$180/pax||N/A||$110|
– Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room with parent.
– Children from 4 to 6 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
– Children from 7 to 9 years old are charged 70%, sharing room with parents.
– Children from 9 years old will be charged 100% of adult price and have single bed in a shared room.
– If you are booking 01 room, so you can bring with you 01 child and following this price policy.
The prices are included all as:
– Shuttle bus with Air-condition round trip (Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi)
– Accommodation on Royal Palace Cruise
– All meals on boat as mention in itinerary as 02 lunches, 01 Breakfast, 01 Dinner (B = breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– Welcome drink on board
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Fishing equipment
– English speaking tour guide
– insurance on boat
The prices are not included as:
* Additional drinks.
* Personal expenses.