Halong bay 1 day tour from Hanoi
There’s a reason Halong Bay is one of the most photographed places in Vietnam – it’s ridiculously beautiful. Hop on a traditional junk, glide through the azure waters with a drink in one hand, and a spot of seafood in the other. There’s no better way to travel Halong Bay!
- Be enchanted by the tranquility and natural beauty of Halong Bay
- Escape the hustle and bustle of busy Hanoi for the relaxing pace of Halong Bay
- Cruise around on a private boat, navigating the iconic lime karsts that tower above the water
- Explore a cave and share a seafood feast
7:45 – 8:30 am – Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:30 am – Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 – 16: 30 pm – Boarding on Day Cruise and Cruising on the bay.
– Welcome Drink
– Safety briefing
– Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
– “Kayaking , Bamboo boat rowing” (Optional) OR Relaxing
– Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave)
– Enjoying fresh fruits
– Disembarking to get on shuttle bus
18:00 pm – Short stop to stretch your legs
20:30 pm – Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
A valid passport is required upon check-in on board..
What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
Your price when:
+ You are 1 person: 180$ / person
+ You are 2 persons: 129$ / person
+ You are 4 persons: 99$ / person
+ You are 6 persons: 82$ / person
+ Join group tour: 45$/ per person
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by A/C bus
- All entrance tickets (2015) to sites indicated in itinerary
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing (4 USD/1 person with ticket to Ba Hang Cave)
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel or stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary